Things You Should Know About The Recipe Of Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cookies are a cake- like food that is usually sweet, thin and flat. Normally, it contains flour, eggs and sugar as its ingredients. Each place in the world has its own version of cookies. Sometimes it is also called as biscuits, galletas, and amaretti.
History Of Cookies
Historically, the word cookie came from the deutsche “keokje”, meaning small cake. The british popularized cookies in the United States as a partner for teas. Based from accounts, Ruth Wakefield is the inventor of chocolate chip cookies.
Types Of Cookies
The dough is placed in a rectangular baking pan. After, it is baked. The dough will be cut into rectangular shapes forming a bar.
The dough is molded using the hands and formed into different shapes as desired. The ball shape is the most common. Glass is used to flatten the dough.
The dough is pressed to form a cookie.
The dough is rolled and then refrigerated. It can be baked after cooling it. These cookies are also called as refrigerated cookies.
The dough is rolled using a rolling pin. The dough can be cut into pieces using a knife to form the desired shapes.
Recipe For A Delicious Cookie— Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cooking time for chewy double chocolate chip cookies: 10-13 minutes
Servings for chewy double chocolate chip cookies: 10-12 person
Preparation time for chewy double chocolate chip cookies: 35 minutes
Nutrition facts for chewy double chocolate chip cookies:
128 calories per serving
8 grams of fat per serving
18 grams of carbohydrates per serving
1 gram of protein per serving
Ingredients for chewy double chocolate chip cookies
- one cup of all-purpose flour
- six tablespoons of cocoa (any brand will do)
- one- half teaspoon of baking soda
- one- fourth teaspoon of salt
- one cup of sugar
- one large egg
- five tablespoon of butter
- five tablesponn of shortening (vegetable)
- one teaspoon of vanilla extract
- one cup of chocolate chips (dark, semi-dark, white)
Directions for chewy double chocolate chip cookies
- The first step in making chewy double chocolate chip cookies is to combine the following ingredients: flour, baking soda, cocoa, and salt. Then, set aside.
- The second step in making chewy double chocolate chip cookies is to prepare in another bowl the mixture of butter, shortening, and sugar until consistency is observed.
- The third step in making chewy double chocolate chip cookies is to add the large egg and vanilla in number 3. Mix thoroughly.
- The fourth step in making chewy double chocolate chip cookies is to add next the chocolate chips.
- The fifth step in making chewy double chocolate chip cookies is to place the dough in the baking pan. Make sure that the dough has enough distance with each other to prevent overlapping.
- The sixth step in making chewy double chocolate chip cookies is to put the pan with dough in the refrigerator. Let it be cooled for 30 minutes.
- The seventh step in making chewy double chocolate chip cookies is to preheat the oven to 350 degrees temperature. You should bake the cookies for 10- 13 minutes.
The joy that chewy double chocolate chip cookies bring is not just attributable to its delicious taste, but also to the wonders in baking it.
Here are some other Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe related sites that I found for you to browse.. thanks for visiting Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Guide
double chocolate chip cookies
double chocolate chip cookies
SEARCH RESULTS - WSJ.com
Crunch Time : People.com
The Best Recipe for Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Whole Grain Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies | Sargent Choice
CookiesYearRound.com: A Blog about Cookies and Other Holiday ...
Oatmeal-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-Recipe-Video - YouTube